YOUR THURSDAY TREAT SORTED!
How does a Single-Serve, No-Bake Mocha Cheesecake sound? -
Too good to be true?
Well, lucky for you one of our Bondi Babes @amycousins1 has made this dream a reality. And we CANNOT wait to share the recipe with you!
Our last recipes went down an absolute treat and we'd like to once again, say a big thank you to Leila & Victoria. We've linked them below so don't worry you haven't missed out!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED...
For the base...
- 1 Bondi Coffee Sachet
- 10g Oats
- 10g Runny Peanut Butter
- 10g Chocolate Protein (we recommend Free Soul!)
- 5g Honey
- 10-15ml Milk
For the filling...
- 1/2 Sachet Bondi Coffee
- 20g Protein Powder
- 20g Runny Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 50-80ml Almond Milk
1. In a large bowl, combine the base ingredients until until it becomes a sticky consistency.
2. Press the base into a lined ramekin or cupcake holder.
3. Combine all filling ingredients and whip them together, adding milk until it forms a mousse like consistency.
4. Pour the filling on top of your base, place in a freezer to set for 2-5 hours.
5. Top with chocolate granola and chocolate syrup.
DISCLAIMER: This is for you and ONLY you. No sharing allowed!
Once you give this recipe a go, you'll be wondering where it's bean all your life!
Love, Bondi Coffee x