Yes. We know you probably had to read that twice, but it's true.
HOMEMADE COFFEE POP TARTS ARE REAL AND WE'RE HERE TO SHARE THE RECIPE WITH YOU!
Our incredibly talented recipe creator Leila (@abcdefghijkleila_) has somehow managed to create her very own HEALTHY VEGAN pop tarts!
- 200g Spelt Flour
- 150g Unsweetened Soy Yoghurt
- 30g Coffee and Walnut Protein Powder
- 1 sachet Bondi Coffee Pre-Workout
- 35g Powdered Peanut butter (mix with water)
- 100g Frozen Berries
- 5g Chia Seeds
- Mix all ingredients (except frozen fruit and berries) together in a bowl to form a dough.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle, cut into 10 mini rectangles.
- Using a saucepan, mix the frozen berries, chia seeds and water together - leave to simmer for around 10 mins.
- Leave to cool, then spoon the jam on 5 of the rectangles.
- Use the remaining 5 rectangles to cover.
- Use a fork to pinch the sides.
- Place onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool and decorate with white chocolate syrup and soya crispies!
Thank you Leila! We can't wait to get our bake on!
Be sure to head to Leilas' page for more incredible recipes!
Have a wonderful weekend Bondi Babes.
Love, Bondi Coffee x